AWB120 Platform Scale - Platform Scales
The AWB120 is a robust, general-purpose medium to light industrial electronic platform scale. It can be used in a wide variety of applications including shipping and dispatch, dry food applications, as well as basic check weighing and totalising The large easy to read pole-mounted digital display comes as standard.
- Supplied with a large, six-digit, 52 mm high, seven segment display with configurable backlight (on, off or on only when weighing). The display is mounted to a stainless steel pole and can be tilted throughout approximately 150° range for easy visibility.
- Powered by either the internal rechargeable battery or via the external power adapter. It is equipped with power saving options such as auto power-off and switching backlight off at zero.
- Seven simple to use, large tactile keys with multifunctional use.
- LED annunciator next to display warns of low battery condition.
- 520 mm x 420 mm die cast aluminium base with hard wearing stainless steel shroud.
- Allows a low and high limit to be set. Configurable audible and visual annunciators (three LEDs next to display) show when weight is under, over, or at target weight.
- Allows the number of weighings and the total amount of weight to be stored and recalled.
- OIML approved.
|Approved Capacities:||60 x 0.02(kg) 150 x 0.05(kg) 300 x 0.1(kg)|
|Non-Approved Capacities:||30 x 0.005(kg) 60 x 0.01(kg) 150 x 0.02(kg) 300 x 0.05(kg)|
|Tares:||Semi-automatic subtractive tare. 100% subtractive.|
|Controls:||Keyboard controls are located on the display housing. Auto power- off function to help prolong battery life.|
|Main Control Functions:||Gross/Net; Print; Memory Recall. Accumulate; Tare; Zero; Power On/Off.|
|Stainless steel plate:||520 mm x 420 mm|
|Stainless Steel Pole:||660mm|
|Mains Adaptor:||AC plug top mains adaptor with 1.8m cable. 230 V at 50 Hz via external 9 V DC 800 mA adaptor.|
|Temperature Range:||-10° C to +40° C|
|Operating Humidity:||0 to 85% RH|
|Package Dimensions:||820 mm x 590 mm x 250 mm|
- NMI 6/9C/305