330IK Gear Driven Slicer - Gear Driven
The 330IK manual slicer is a heavy duty powerhouse that takes the hard work out of slicing. An ideal slicer for caterers, medium/large kitchens and delicatessens.
The Model 330IK gear-driven manual gravity feed slicer has been designed for heavy duty applications.
Anodised aluminium and stainless steel construction make the 330IK rugged. A large receiving plate, precision slicing action, and a full suite of safety features make the 330IK one of the most functional on the market.
- Manufactured in stainless steel and anodised aluminium to resist the corrosive effects of salts and acids.
- Conforms to all Australian and European standards. CE Approved.
- Micrometric thickness control allows for cutting of slices from 0 to 24mm.
- Self-contained and built-in sharpening device with grinding and finishing stones.
- All bearings are self- lubricating and sealed-for-life.
- Power switches are low voltage for added safety.
- Fully-guarded blade and meat tray.
- Optional lift lever available for easy under-machine cleaning.
|Dimensions WxDxH (mm):||592 x 786 x 593|
|Installation area (mm):||556 x 445|
|240V Single Phase Motor:||50Hz|
|Net Weight (kg):||48|
|Max. Slice Thickness (mm):||24|
|Cutting Capacity (dia., mm):||240|
|Cutting Capacity (rect., mm):||210 x 290|