BEM35 Belt Driven - Vertical
A workhorse vertical slicer that’s ideal for slicing fresh and processed meats, thanks to the liftable double plate product tray. A heavy duty belt-driven motor makes slicing a breeze.
The Model BEM35/37 “Black Edition” Flatbed slicer has been designed especially for slicing fresh meats of all kinds, and copes particularly well with larger portions.
With its large capacity meat table, the versatile BEM can handle any meat product – from small salami and sausages, up to full size sides of bacon.
- Manufactured in anodised aluminium to resist the corrosive effects of salts and acids.
- Constructed for easy and fast cleaning.
- Micrometric adjusting knob for cutting of slices up to 22mm.
- Integrated and removable sharpening device.
- Forced ventilation to motor.
- Belt driven blade.
- Safety cutout switches for blade operation and blade cover.
- Powerful, heavy duty operation with fan-cooled motor for continuous service.
- Comprehensive electrical and mechanical safety features.
- Large slicing capacity - Ideal for larger portions of meat.
- Built in sharpener - Easy operation means great cuts every time.
- Easy cleaning Machine disassembles quickly for effective cleaning.
- CE approved.
|240V single phase motor:||50Hz||50Hz|
|Dimensions WxDxH (mm):||710x910x680||710x910x680|
|Slice Capacity Rectangular (mm):||320 x 260 (h)||320 x 280 (h)|
|Circular(mm):||260 (diameter)||280 (diameter)|
|Max. Slice thickness (mm):||25||25|
|Net weight (kg):||41||42|