C30E/C35E Gear Driven Slicer - Gear Driven
The C30E & C35E manual slicers are gear-driven, heavy duty powerhouses that take the hard work out of slicing. An ideal slicer for restaurants, caterers, medium/large kitchens and delicatessens.
The Model C30E and C35E Gear-driven food slicers have been designed for precision slicing.
- Manufactured in anodised aluminium to resist the corrosive effects of salts and acids.
- Large dimension receiving plate.
- Constructed for easy cleaning.
- Micrometric adjusting knob allows for cutting of slices up to 14mm.
- Self contained inbuilt and shielded sharpening device.
- Forced ventilation to motor.
- Gear driven blade.
- Safety cutout switches for blade operation and blade cover.
- High performance motor that increases efficiency and reduces wear and tear.
- Safe for operator, reduced voltage switching (24 volts).
- Slices champagne ham, soccerball ham, roasts and silverside.
|Dimensions WxDxH (mm):||650x700x530||670x740x530|
|230V single phase motor||50Hz||50Hz|
|Operating Temp Range:||+5°C - +40°C||+5°C - +40°C|
|Net weight (kg):||41||43|
|Slice Capacity Cutting Capacity (dia., mm):||210||250|
|Cutting Capacity (rect., mm):||260x150||260x190|
|Max. Slice thickness (mm)||14||14|