CX Range Gear Driven - Semi Automatic
The CX range of semi-automatic slicers are gear driven, heavy duty machines that take the hard work out of slicing. An ideal slicer for, hotels restaurants, caterers, medium/large kitchens and delicatessens.
The CX semi-automatic gear driven slicers’ speed can be varied to suit the product. Perfect slicing can be achieved for all products. The large capacity meat carriage enables even the largest pieces to be sliced effortlessly.
Continuous daily use demands a powerful slicing machine. Two high performance fan-cooled motors drive the blade and carriage. In the case of the blade motor, drive is transferred by an extremely strong gear set straight to the blade, resulting in a very powerful slicer.
Four low voltage switch buttons control the slicer. Switch off automatic mode and the meat carriage always returns to the operator’s end, making loading and unloading easier.
The standard meat carriage has a single meat gripper and product fence. The optional BC2 carriage has two grippers that hold different shaped products firmly during automatic slicing.
Options make the CX extremely versatile. The Slice Counter and Programmable Portioning Device produces accurate portions repeatedly at the push of a button.
- 45 - 100 slices per minute allows the operator to slice at a speed to suit the product.
- Direct drive - very powerful heavy duty slicer.
- High performance motors that increase efficiency and reduce wear and tear.
- Safe for operator, reduced voltage switching (24 volts).
- Slices Champagne ham, soccerball ham, roasts and silverside.
- Load the meat, press a button, and meat is shaved automatically. Save time and money.
|Motor:||230v 50Hz||230v 50Hz|
|Max. slice thickness (mm):||14||14|