300IB Belt Driven Slicer - Belt Driven
The Model 300IB gravity-feed manual slicer is a heavy duty power house designed for slicing a range of meat products. The slicer’s reduced dimensions make it ideal for busy small to medium sized restaurants, delicatessens, meatrooms and sandwich shops.
The heavy duty Model 300IB Gravity-feed slicer has been designed to handle meats of all kinds. Its reduced dimensions make it an excellent choice for busy small kitchens. Its powerful motor, big blade and robust construction are hallmarks of a strong machine that can take hard work all day long.
- Manufactured in stainless steel and anodised aluminium to resist the corrosive effects of salts and acids.
- Constructed for easy cleaning.
- Micrometric adjusting knob for cutting slices up to 16mm.
- Built-in dual action sharpener ensures a long lasting razor sharp knife.
- Forced ventilation to motor.
- Belt driven blade uses super- quiet Poly-V drive belt.
- Full-shield blade ring guard for operator safety.
- Safety cutout switches for motor overload.
- CE approved.
|Motor 240V single phase:||50Hz|
|Dimensions WxDxH (mm):||521x654x456|
|Slice Capacity Rectangular (mm):||283x200|
|Max. Slice thickness (mm):||16|
|Net weight (kg):||30|