JB250 Belt Driven Slicer - Belt Driven
The Model 250JB gravity-feed manual slicer is a heavy duty, small capacity machine designed for slicing a range of meat products. The slicer’s small dimensions make it ideal for busy small to medium sized restaurants, delicatessens, meatrooms and sandwich shops.
The heavy duty Model 250JB Gravity-feed slicer has been designed to handle meats of all kinds. Its small size makes it an excellent choice for small kitchens.
- Manufactured in stainless steel and anodised aluminium to resist the corrosive effects of salts and acids;
- Constructed for easy and friendly cleaning;
- Micrometric adjusting knob allows for cutting of slices up to 16mm;
- Built-in dual action sharpener ensures a long lasting razor sharp knife;
- Forced ventilation to motor;
- Belt driven blade uses super- quiet Poly-V drive belt;
- Full-shield blade ring guard for operator safety;
- Safety cutout switches for motor overload.
- CE approved.
|Motor 240V single phase:||50Hz|
|Dimensions WxDxH (mm):||487x548x421|
|Slice Capacity Rectangular (mm):||215x180|
|Max. Slice thickness (mm):||16|
|Net weight (kg):||24|