L-MATIC35S Semi Automatic Slicer - Semi Automatic
The L-MATIC35S semi-automatic slicer is a gear driven, heavy duty machine that takes the hard work out of slicing. An ideal slicer for, hotels restaurants, caterers, medium/large kitchens and delicatessens.
The L-MATIC35S gear-driven Semi-automatic gravity feed slicer has been designed for heavy duty applications.
Anodised aluminium and stainless steel construction make the L-MATIC35S rugged. A large receiving plate, selectable stroke speeds and stroke lengths, precision slicing action, and a full suite of safety features make the L-MATIC35S one of the most functional and versatile semi-auto slicers on the market.
- Manufactured in stainless steel and anodised aluminium to resist the corrosive effects of salts and acids.
- Conforms to all Australian and European standards.
- Micrometric thickness control allows for cutting of slices from 0 to 15mm.
- Self-contained and built-in sharpening device with grinding and finishing stones.
- Two independent motors - blade motor fan-cooled and carriage motor fully sealed.
- All bearings are self-lubricating and sealed-for-life.
- Low-voltage control panel for added safety.
- Fully-guarded blade and meat tray.
- Auto-off feature for operator protection.
- CE Approved.
|Overall Dimensions WxDxH (mm)||630 x 880 x 790||630 x 880 x 790||630 x 880 x 790|
|Installation area (mm)||430 x 570||430 x 570||430 x 570|
|Net Weight (kg)||60||60||60|
|Max. Slice Thickness (mm)||15||15||15|
|Cutting Capacity (dia., mm)||230||230||230|
|Cutting Capacity (rect., mm)||230 x 300||230 x 300||230 x 300|