Gear driven slicers are ideal for slicing various types of meat products, either thawed or frozen. We stock Italian made gear driven slicers available for automatic operation. Our slicers suit small to large food and hospitality businesses or organisations. Boasting stainless-steel and anodised aluminium materials, easy cleaning construction, variable slicing selections, shielded blades and user-friendly design, our gear driven slicers have all necessary features to maximise user satisfaction.
We stock light duty through to heavy duty slicers. Depending on the scale of your operations, customer demand and the type of food you prepare and/or cook, we stock a diverse range of slicers to suit your needs. Our technicians can help guide you through our range so that you make the right decision.
Gear Driven Slicers Supplier in Australia
Gear driven slicers use mechanical gears to slice meat effortlessly. They are quite to run and are ideal for all food preparation and cooking operations. We stock a range of models that are ideal for small and large businesses or organisations. Considering your requirements, it is important to assess your needs, understand each gear driven slicer’s features and make your decision accordingly.
Gear Driven Slicer Models
- C30E/C35E gear driven slicer: The C30E & C35E manual slicers are gear-driven, heavy duty powerhouses that take the hard work out of slicing. An ideal slicer for restaurants, caterers, medium/large kitchens and delicatessens. Available with either a 300 or 350 diameter blade, these slicers can slice meat between 0 and 14 mm.
- 330IK gear driven slicer: The Model 330IK gear-driven manual gravity feed slicer has been designed for heavy duty applications. With a 330 mm diameter blade, the slicer features a micrometric thickness control that allows for cutting of slices from 0 to 24 mm.
- C33F-S gear driven slicer: The OMAC33F-S heavy duty gear driven slicer is ideal for medium to large sized shops, restaurants, caterers, delicatessens and kitchens. Boasting a narrow band blade for high cutting performance and a large product holder, the slicer features a 330 mm diameter blade and a maximum slice thickness up to 25 mm.
- PEG313/350/370 gear driven slicer: The “Platinum Edition” gravity-feed manual slicer is a heavy duty machine designed for slicing a range of meat products. An ideal slicer for restaurants, caterers, medium/large kitchens and delicatessens, the slicer is available with either a 313, 350 or 370 mm diameter blade. With an adjustable slicing thickness up to 14 mm, this slicer is versatile, reliable and easy to clean and maintain.
Key Features of Gear Driven Slicers
- Constructed with safe stainless steel and anodised aluminium materials.
- Fully-shielded sharp blades.
- In-built sharpening device.
- Micrometric adjusting knob to perfect slices.
- Construction for easy cleaning.
- Safety cut out switches should the motor overload.
We service Australia-wide including Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Adelaide, Canberra & Perth.