Our website service provider makes a record of your visit and logs the following information, for statistical purposes, for each page accessed the –
- IP (Internet Protocol) address of the machine which has accessed it;
- date and time of your visit to the site;
- pages accessed and documents downloaded;
- previous site visited; and
- type of browser and operating system you have used.
No attempt will be made to identify users or their browsing activities except, in the unlikely event of an investigation, where a law enforcement agency may exercise a warrant to inspect the service provider’s logs.
Data storage and disclosure
Information collected is stored in an appropriately secure format and held by Brice Australia for archival purposes. When the information is no longer required for the purposes for which it was collected it is deleted. The data is used by Brice Australia website software provider, and by staff involved in Brice Australia operations, only for:
- website and system administration, including monitoring to prevent security breaches;
- customisation of the website to user needs; and
- evaluation, research and development.
To successfully order on this website you need Cookies enabled in your web browser. The Cookie maintains your order whilst you are on this website and will be discarded once you leave this website.
If you have any further questions regarding Brice Australia privacy statement or how we handle your information, please e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
For the type of Cookies we collect see the ‘What we collect’ section.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A Cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added to your computer and the Cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences. We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system. Overall, Cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A Cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline Cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept Cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline Cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at: email@example.com.
- We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
- If you believe that any information, we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible at: firstname.lastname@example.org. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.