Vertical Meat Slicers
Vertical meat slicers are known for their perpendicular blade to cutting plate, large capacities and heavy duty features. Ideal for busy food and hospitality business environments where customer demand is high, these commercial meat slicers are extremely powerful and can cope with large portions of meat. They are ideal for slicing meat with precision and are exceptional at shaving delicate meat too.
Depending on the model, vertical meat slicers are capable of slicing thawed or frozen meat of varying sizes. Our meat slicers suit small to large food and hospitality businesses or organisations. Boasting stainless-steel and anodised aluminium materials, easy cleaning construction, variable slicing selections, shielded blades and user-friendly design, our vertical slicers have all necessary features to maximise user satisfaction.
Vertical Commercial Meat Slicers Supplier in Australia
With their distinct flatbed feature, the meat needs to be manually pressed against the blade for slicing purposes. Unlike the inclined plate models that rely on gravitational force, the vertical meat slicers give the operator more control for a finer and delicate cut. Vertical meat slicers are also space savers because they are more compact than other slicers and are ideal for businesses with confined spaces.
Vertical gear driven meat slicers use mechanical gears to slice meat effortlessly. They are quite to run and are ideal for all food preparation and cooking operations. We stock a range of models that are ideal for small and large businesses or organisations. Considering your requirements, it is important to assess your needs, understand each gear driven meat slicer’s features and make your decision accordingly.
Vertical Commercial Meat Slicer Models
- BEM35/37 belt driven: The Model BEM35/37 “Black Edition” Flatbed slicer has been designed especially for slicing fresh meats of all kinds, and copes particularly well with larger portions. With its large capacity meat table, the versatile BEM can handle any meat product – from small salami and sausages, up to full size sides of bacon. The available models are 350 mm or 370 mm diameter slicing blade, and the slicer can slice meat up to 22 mm.
- H series gear driven: Available with either a 350 mm or 370 mm diameter slicing blade, the H series gear driven slicers boast a powerful, heavy duty operation with a fan cooled motor to enable continuous operation. Ideal for large portions of meat and fitted with comprehensive electrical and mechanical safety features, this slicer is reliable, contemporary and easy to clean and maintain.
- L37S gear driven: The L Series flatbed manual slicers are heavy duty, large capacity machines designed for slicing cured meats. The powerful motor and gear-driven blade mean the L Series can operate in the busiest high-volume commercial kitchen or delicatessen without struggling. Available with blade sizes ranging from 250 – 370 mm in diameter, there are different options to suite varying business needs.
Key Features of Vertical Meat Slicers
- Manufactured in stainless steel and anodised aluminium to resist the corrosive effects of salts and acids.
- Constructed for easy and friendly cleaning.
- Built-in dual action sharpener ensures a long lasting razor sharp knife.
- Gear-driven blade.
- Forced ventilation to motor.
- Micrometric adjusting knob allows for cutting of slices to the millimetre.
- Large slicing capacity – ideal for larger portions of meat.