Belt Driven Meat Slicers
Belt-driven meat slicers are ideal for slicing various types of meat products, either thawed or frozen. We stock Italian-made belt-driven slicers available for automatic operation. Our meat slicers suit small to large food and hospitality businesses or organisations.
Boasting stainless steel and anodised aluminium materials, easy cleaning construction, variable slicing selections, shielded blades and user-friendly design, our belt-driven commercial meat slicers have all the necessary features to maximise user satisfaction.
We stock light-duty through to heavy-duty manual meat slicers. Depending on the scale of your operations, customer demand and the type of food you prepare and/or cook, we stock a diverse range of slicers to suit your needs. Our technicians can help guide you through our range so that you make the right decision.
Manual Meat Slicer Supplier in Australia
Belt-driven meat slicers use a belt to power the blade that slices the meat. They are quiet to run and are ideal for all food preparation and cooking operations. We stock a range of models that are ideal for small and large businesses or organisations.
Considering your requirements, it is important to assess your needs, understand each belt driven slicer’s features and make your decision accordingly.
Belt Driven Meat Slicer Models
- GPR series belt-driven meat slicer: The GPR series of manual meat slicers are light-duty and belt-driven. Available in a range of sizes, they are ideal for caterers, restaurants, small/medium kitchens and delicatessens. We stock the 220, 250 and 300 models which represent the diameter of the slicing blade in millimetres. All slicers have a variable slicing selection up to 15 mm.
- JB250 belt driver meat slicer: The Model 250JB gravity-feed manual meat slicer is a heavy-duty, small-capacity machine designed for slicing a range of meat products. The diameter of the blade is 180 mm, and its micrometric adjusting knob allows for the cutting of slices up to 16 mm.
- 300IB belt driven meat slicer: The heavy-duty 300IB gravity-feed slicer has been designed to handle meats of all kinds. Its reduced dimensions make it an excellent choice for busy small kitchens. With a 220 mm diameter blade and built-in dual action sharpener which ensures a long lasting razor sharp knife, your meat will be sliced to perfection.
- BEG30/35/37 belt driven slicer: The heavy duty Model BEG “Black Edition” gravity-feed slicer has been designed to handle meats of all kinds especially the larger and denser varieties. The 30, 35 and 37 models reflect the 300, 350 and 370 mm blade diameter respectively. It boasts a large meat tray and adjustable slice thickness setting up to 14 mm.
- OMAOG series meat slicer: Available with blade diameter sizes ranging from 220 to 350 mm, the OG series belt driven slicer is perfect for small/medium kitchens, restaurant or catering business.
- Smarty range meat slicer: The 250IX, 300IX and 350IX belt driven slicers are heavy duty with big trays that can slice meat continuously for hours. Notable for its red accents, these slicers are available with blade diameter sizes ranging from 250 mm to 350 mm which can handle all types of meats and operate effortlessly throughout the day.
Key Features of Belt-Driven Manual Meat Slicers
- Constructed with safe stainless steel and anodised aluminium materials.
- Fully-shielded sharp blades.
- In-built sharpening device.
- Micrometric adjusting knob to perfect slices.
- Construction for easy cleaning.
- Safety cut out switches should the motor overload.
Manual Meat Slicer - FAQs
What are the warranties on Belt Driven Manual Meat Slicers?
At Brice Australia, We offer a one year warranty on all kitchen equipment. Extended warranty terms are available on request. Conditions may apply. We also offer an extended Service Agreement to keep your equipment in prime condition.