300IX Belt Driven Meat Slicer - Smarty Range Meat Slicers
The Model 300IX gravity-feed manual meat slicer is a heavy duty slicer designed for slicing a range of meat products. An ideal commercial meat slicer for restaurants, caterers, medium/large kitchens and delicatessens.
The heavy duty Model 300IX Gravity-feed meat slicer has been designed to handle meats of all kinds.
The big receiving plate permits great freedom in slice accumulation. Along with the model’s other features, this makes the machine one of the most functional on the market.
- Manufactured in stainless steel and anodised aluminium to resist the corrosive effects of salts and acids.
- Constructed for easy cleaning.
- Micrometric adjusting knob allows for cutting of slices up to 16mm.
- Removable built-in dual action sharpener ensures a long lasting razor sharp blade and ease of cleaning.
- Forced ventilation to motor.
- Belt driven blade uses super- quiet Poly-V drive belt.
- Full-shield blade ring guard for operator safety.
- Mechanical safety interlocks to prevent the blade being exposed when the carriage is removed for cleaning.
- CE Approved.
|240V single phase Motor:||50Hz|
|Dimensions WxDxH (mm):||510x580x510|
|Slice Capacity Rectangular (mm):||255x220|
|Max. Slice thickness (mm):||16|
|Net weight (kg)||26.5|