Semi Automatic Meat Slicers
Semi-automatic commercial meat slicers enable food and hospitality operators to perform volume slicing effortlessly. Designed, engineered and manufactured in Italy, the semi-automatic slicers have set and forget features to maximise the operator’s efficiency. With a motorised carriage tray, the operator can place the meat on the plate and the slicer will perform its operation independently.
Whether you wish to slice or shave meat, our semi-automatic slicers will help you spend less time on food preparation and more time cooking. We stock a range of semi-automatic meat slicer models that are ideal for small and large businesses or organisations. Considering your requirements, it is important to assess your needs, understand each gear driven meat slicer’s features and make your decision accordingly.
Semi-Automatic Commercial Meat Slicers Supplier in Australia
Semi-automatic meat slicers are ideal for operators who spend their time preparing food. In addition to slicing meat, operators need to perform other tasks too. Our semi-automatic meat slicers are high-performing equipment with powerful motors to help the operator complete tasks independently. Capable of slicing all types of meat of varying sizes and densities, the semi-automatic slicer saves the operator time and money with its intelligent features.
Semi-Automatic Commercial Meat Slicer Models
- GLM300 belt driven: Capable of slicing 45 to 70 slices of meat per minute, this slicer gives the operator time to focus on other tasks. With a 300 mm diameter blade, this belt-driven slicer features, tough, non-slip, multi-ribbed drive belt and high-performance motors that increase efficiency and reduce wear and tear.
- CX range gear driven: The CX semi-automatic gear driven slicers’ speed can be varied to suit the meat product. Perfect slicing can be achieved for all products. The large capacity meat carriage enables even the largest pieces of meat to be sliced effortlessly. With a powerful direct drive motor, the slicer can deliver 45 to 100 slices per minute.
- 330IKSA gear driven: The 330IKSA semi automatic manual slicer is a heavy duty powerhouse that takes the hard work out of volume slicing. This slicer is ideal for caterers, medium/large kitchens and delicatessens. Featuring a large receiving plate, three selectable stroke speeds and stroke lengths, precision slicing action, and a full suite of safety features, the 330IKSA is one of the most functional and versatile semi-auto slicers on the market.
- L-MATIC35S semi-automatic slicer: With a 350 mm diameter blade, this slicer is rugged, functional and versatile. Capable of slicing meat up to 15 mm, this flatbed slicer gives the operator more control over the slicing operation.
Key Features of Semi-Automatic Meat Slicers
- Manufactured in stainless steel and anodised aluminium to resist the corrosive effects of salts and acids.
- Conforms to all Australian and European standards.
- Micrometric thickness control allows for cutting of slices to the millimetre.
- Self-contained and built-in sharpening device with grinding and finishing stones.
- Two independent motors – blade motor fan-cooled and carriage motor fully sealed.
- All bearings are self-lubricating and sealed-for-life.
- Low-voltage control panel for added safety.
- Fully-guarded blade and meat tray.
- Auto-off feature for operator protection.