GLM300 Belt Driven Meat Slicer
The GLM300 semi-automatic meat slicer is a belt driven, medium/heavy duty powerhouse that takes the hard work out of slicing. An ideal slicer for restaurants, caterers, medium/large kitchens and delicatessens.
The GLM300 semi-automatic belt-driven meat slicer‘s speed can be varied to suit the product. Perfect slicing can be achieved for all products with precision cutting to 14mm. The large-capacity meat carriage enables even the largest pieces to be sliced effortlessly. Continuous daily use demands a powerful slicing machine. Two high-performance fan-cooled motors drive the blade and carriage.
In the case of the blade motor, drive is transferred by a tough, multi-ribbed belt system to the blade, resulting in a very powerful slicer. Four low voltage switch buttons control the slicer. Switch off automatic mode and the meat carriage always returns to the operator’s end, making loading and unloading easier.
The standard meat carriage has a single meat gripper and product fence. The optional BC2 carriage has two grippers that hold different shaped products firmly during automatic slicing. Options make the GLM300 extremely versatile. The Slice Counter and Programmable Portioning Device produce accurate portions repeatedly at the push of a button.
Get the best deals on Semi Automatic Meat Slicers. We deliver commercial meat slicers Australia-wide including Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Adelaide, Canberra & Perth.
- 45 – 70 slices per minute allows the operator to slice at a speed to suit the product.
- Tough, non-slip, multi-ribbed drive belt.
- High performance motors that increase efficiency and reduce wear and tear.
- Safe for operator, reduced voltage switching (24 volts).
- Slices Champagne ham, roasts and chicken roll.
- Load the meat, press a button, and meat is shaved automatically. Save time and money.