330IKSA Gear Driven Meat Slicer - Semi Automatic Meat Slicers
The 330IKSA semi automatic manual meat slicer is a heavy duty powerhouse that takes the hard work out of volume slicing. An ideal meat slicer for caterers, medium/large kitchens and delicatessens.
The Model 330IKSA gear-driven Semi-automatic gravity feed meat slicer has been designed for heavy duty applications.
Anodised aluminium and stainless steel construction make the 330IKSA rugged. A large receiving plate, three selectable stroke speeds and stroke lengths, precision slicing action, and a full suite of safety features make the 330IKSA one of the most functional and versatile semi-auto meat slicers on the market.
- Manufactured in stainless steel and anodised aluminium to resist the corrosive effects of salts and acids.
- Conforms to all Australian and European standards.
- Micrometric thickness control allows for cutting of slices from 0 to 24mm.
- Self-contained and built-in sharpening device with grinding and finishing stones.
- Two independent motors - blade motor fan-cooled and carriage motor fully sealed.
- All bearings are self- lubricating and sealed-for-life.
- Low-voltage control panel for added safety.
- Fully-guarded blade and meat tray.
- Auto-off feature for operator protection.
- Optional lift lever available for easy under-machine cleaning.
- CE Approved.
|Overall Dimensions (mm):||592 x 786 x 507|
|Installation area (mm):||445 x 556|
|Working area (mm):||784 x 786 x 602|
|Operating Temp. Range:||5°C to 40°C|
|Acoustic (dB):||Max. 70dB|
|Net Weight (kg):||56.5|
|Max. Slice Thickness (mm):||24|
|Cutting Capacity (dia., mm):||240|
|Cutting Capacity (rect., mm):||210 x 290|