CelPro250 Belt Driven Slicers
Belt Driven Meat Slicers
The CELPRO250 manual slicers are light duty and belt-driven. They are ideal for caterers, restaurants, small/medium kitchens and delicatessens
The Model GPR series of belt-driven meat slicers have been designed for precision slicing. Perfect for small cafés, restaurants and convenience stores.
- Removable carriage for easy cleaning.
- Micrometric adjusting knob allows for cutting of slices up to 14mm.
- Self contained inbuilt and shielded sharpening device.
- Forced ventilation to motor.
- Belt driven blade
- Blade ring guard.
- Low voltage switching.
- Safety guard.
- Extended LSD handle.
- Mechanical safety interlock to prevent the blade being exposed when the carriage is removed for cleaning
|Dimensions (WxDxH mm)||380x550x380||420x610x400|
|240V single phase moto||50Hz||50Hz|
|Net weight (kg)||17||20|
|Max. Slice thickness (mm)||14||14|