L37S Gear Driven Meat Slicer
The L Series flatbed manual meat slicers are heavy-duty, large capacity machines designed for slicing cured meats. The powerful motor and gear-driven blade mean the L Series meat slicer can operate in even the busiest high-volume commercial kitchen or delicatessen.
The Model L Flatbed slicer has been designed especially for slicing cured meats of all kinds and copes particularly well with larger portions.
With its large capacity meat table, the versatile L Series can handle any cured meat product, no matter how big the piece.
- Manufactured in stainless steel and anodised aluminium to resist the corrosive effects of salts and acids.
- Constructed for easy and friendly cleaning.
- Micrometric adjusting knob allows for cutting of slices up to 14mm (option for 25mm slice – refer to Option 6.
- Built-in dual action sharpener ensures a long lasting razor sharp knife.
- Gear-driven blade.
- Forced ventilation to motor.
- Also available: L25E (250mm blade), L30E (300mm blade), L35S (350mm blade).
- CE approved.
|240V single phase:||50Hz|
|Slice Capacity Rectangular (mm):||320x280|
|Max. Slice thickness (mm):||14|
|Net weight (kg):||56|