H Series Gear Driven Meat Slicer
Manual Meat Slicer
The H Series flatbed manual meat slicers are heavy-duty machines designed for slicing fresh meat. The powerful motor and gear-driven blade mean the H Series can operate in even the busiest high-volume commercial kitchen.
The Model H Flatbed meat slicer has been designed especially for slicing fresh meat.
With its large capacity meat table, the versatile H Series can handle any meat product – from small salami and sausages, up to full-size sides of bacon. Our H Series gear driven slicer are designed to handle any sort of heavy loads.
Get the best deals on Gear Driven Meat Slicers. We service Australia-wide.
- Manufactured in stainless steel and anodised aluminium to resist the corrosive effects of salts and acids.
- Constructed for easy and friendly cleaning.
- Micrometric adjusting knob allows for cutting of slices up to 14mm (option for 25mm slice – refer to Option 6).
- Built-in dual action sharpener ensures a long lasting razor sharp knife.
- Forced ventilation to motor.
- Gear-driven blade.
- Safety cutout switches for blade operation and blade cover.
- Also available: H37S (370mm blade).
- Gear Drive - Powerful, heavy duty operation with fan-cooled motor for continuous service.
- Comprehensive electrical and mechanical safety features.
- Large slicing capacity - Ideal for larger portions of meat.
- Built in sharpener - Easy operation means great cuts every time.
- Easy cleaning - Machine disassembles quickly for effective cleaning.
- CE approved.
|240V single phase Motor:||50Hz|
|Slice Capacity Rectangular (mm):||310x270|
|Max. Slice thickness (mm):||25|
|Net weight (kg):||50|