VA4000AT Automatic Meat Slicer
The VA4000AT programmable fully automatic meat slicer is fast, clean and efficient, ideal for large kitchens, delicatessens and processed meatworks.
The Model VA4000 fully automatic meat slicer is built for high volumes and hard work. It is fully automatic, fully programmable, electronically controlled, fast, clean and efficient. Besides slicing food products, it collects the slices on a product receiving tray in either vertical stacks, shingled groups, or a constant shingled form.
The number of slices to each stack or group can be set at the control panel by the operator. Maximum stack heights or a constant shingle can be easily and simply programmed.
Depending on the product width, two or more pieces may be loaded on the meat table for one slice operation, increasing productivity.
- Standard 880mm conveyor belt for continuous production of slicing.
- Conveyor belt is easily removed for cleaning.
- Standard tray size: 330mm.
- Manufactured in stainless steel.
- Fully automatic slicing and stacking operations.
- Combined End Piece Holder and Meat Comb to minimise slicing waste.
- Programmable slicing and shingling speeds.
- Machine can be programmed for unattended operation.
- Removable sharpening device.
- Gear driven blade and fan-cooled motor.
- Chain driven carriage.
- Separate push-button ON, OFF and START switches for safety.
- Carriage can be tilted for easy cleaning.
- CE approved.
|Overall Dimensions (mm):||853 x 1270 x 1330|
|Single (240V) phase or three (415V) phase motor power requirement (W):||600|
|Net weight (kg):||130|
|Slice Capacity Height (mm):||195|
|Max. Slice thickness (mm):||10|