XTi Series Benchtop Scale - Benchtop Scales
The XTi Series Benchtop Scale provides a complete set of scales and printers, covering the different requirements of fresh food counters, self-service, pre-pack areas and point-of-sale areas for butchers, supermarkets and speciality stores.
The Benchtop scales may be used in stand-alone mode or networked together to form departmental systems. In addition, the different departments can be networked together and connected to a back-office computer to form store-wide or centrally managed networks. The scales can operate in several different modes, printing individual labels for each item or combining the shopper’s items together and printing a single receipt.
Crucially, the scales are based on PC architecture, running Windows or Linux operating systems. This gives them full flexibility for integration of third-party devices and for running third-party software.
The POS Systems which are integrated with Avery Scales includes;
- Grocery Manager
- Independent Solutions
- Merlin ESP
- National POS (NATPOS)
- ABS pos System
- FutureNet POS system
- Large colour customer display (10.2”) for advertising and promotions to increase sales.
- Large operator touchscreen and powerful PC core.
- Innovative self-service application simplifies the user experience with the biggest touch-screen available.
- Unique ValuMax self-levelling technology which can re-coup costs equivalent to the purchase price of the scale.
- Patented CodeChecker feature which helps ensure barcodes are always printed correctly reducing checkout lines.
- Wide, attractive labels with graphic printing to reduce label costs.
- For better trained and connected staff, video training, counter layouts, and on-board web browser.
|Dimensions(w x d x h):||408 x 466 x 156mm||408 x 493 x 528mm|
|Capacities:||15kg AVR||15kg AVR|
|Power:||100-240VAc 50/60 Hz||100-240VAc 50/60 Hz|
|Processor:||Intel Atom processor running at 1.46GHz.||Intel Atom processor running at 1.46GHz.|
|System memory:||Up to 8GB (2GB default)||Up to 8GB (2GB default)|
|Video RAM:||Up to 256MB||Up to 256MB|
|Solid State Disk||8GB (Linux OS)||8GB (Linux OS)|
|Inter-scale network:||Ethernet||10/100/1gb base-T auto switch|
|Operator display:||10.2” colour TFT SVGA 1024 x 600||10.2” colour TFT SVGA 1024 x 600|
|Customer display:||7” active colour WVGA TFT: 800 x 480||10.2” colour TFT SVGA 1024 x 600|
|Interfaces:||5 x USB interfaces (3 external)||5 x USB interfaces (3 external)|
|RF Comms:||Optional: external USB WiFi device - 802.11b/g/n||Optional: external USB WiFi device - 802.11b/g/n|