Top 3 Tips on Choosing Best Commercial Meat Mincer 2019
Australians enjoy eating meat for breakfast, lunch and dinner. It is important that your food or hospitality business caters for this cuisine. To help your serve delicious minced meat that has been grinded to perfection, our leading European made mincers have been designed and crafted with stunning features. For the best commercial meat grinder or mincer, visit Brice Australia.
In our recent blog, What is the Best Meat Grinder to Buy?, we shared key features that make the best meat grinder. It is important to look for powerful and heavy-duty motors, a large cutting group and a stainless steel and anodised aluminium construction to resist corrosion. With a reversing switch to clean blockages as standard, our mincers are some of the best meat grinders available in Australia.
Here we share with you our top 3 tips on choosing the best commercial meat mincer in 2019.
1. How Much Meat Do You Mince In A Day?
At Brice Australia we stock a range of small to large meat mincers. All mincers are crafted with high performance parts and power motors for an effective operation. Operators can gain comfort that the mincer will not fail and cause unnecessary time delays during preparation.
Here are examples of two mincers we stock; one for smaller output and another for a larger output.
- Our LAMCEMM30 Mixer is a benchtop mixer which can quickly mix meat, spices and other ingredients to produce an evenly blended mixture for making sausages, hamburgers, meatloaf, etc.
- For large scale operations, our LAMCE900E Mincer provides greater operational flexibility and a capacity of up to 95 litres. With a professional automatic feed and elevator for easy carriage, this mincer is ideal for food or hospitality businesses engaging in large volume production.
2. Useful Features And Functionality
Our mincers have useful features and functionalities. This helps the operator prepare minced meat without extra effort. Here is a list of common features:
- Drive reduction gears run in an oil bath to maintain maximum lubrication;
- Reversing switch to clear blockages;
- Fan cooled motor for continuous service;
- Constructed from stainless steel and anodised aluminium
3. Hygienic Operation And Easy To Clean
Mincers and grinders operate continuously with meat passing through various parts of the machine. It is important that the mincer is crafted from stainless steel and anodised aluminium to ensure that it resists corrosion to salts and acids in the meat. Our mincers have stainless steel fabricated cutting groups, inlet throats, barrels, blades and moving parts to allow the operator to gain comfort that the mince produced for consumption is free from bacteria and other harmful substances.
Also, our mincers are easy to clean. With easily detachable parts for quick and effective cleaning, you will be able to clean all relevant parts of the mincer ready for the next cook.
For almost 80 years, Brice Australia has delivered kitchen equipment, advice and service to businesses throughout Australia. We offer a huge selection of products within each equipment category to enhance productivity for chefs, butchers, cafes, bars and restaurants. In our meat mincer product range, you are sure to find the right one for your needs. Contact us today on 1300 664 880 or visit us in store.
Are you looking for a new commercial or industrial meat mincer in 2019? What features are important to you? Share them below.