Vintage Meat Slicers
For a classical slicing operation, our traditional vintage style commercial meat slicers are either manual or semi-automatic powered tools. Known for their distinctive vintage looks and red accents, these meat slicers are intended to make a statement at your business. Boasting stainless-steel and anodised aluminium materials, easy cleaning construction, variable slicing selections, shielded blades and user-friendly design, our traditional vintage style meat slicers have all necessary features to maximise user satisfaction.
We stock light duty through to heavy duty traditional vintage style meat slicers. Depending on the scale of your operations, customer demand and the type of food you prepare and/or cook, we stock a diverse range of commercial meat slicers to suit your needs. Our technicians can help guide you through our range so that you make the right decision.
Traditional & Vintage Style Meat Slicers Supplier in Australia
Despite its showpiece and eye-catching features, the traditional vintage style meat slicer is functional, reliable and user-friendly. Specifically designed for cold cut and delicate meats, the operator can effortlessly use the slicer to deliver professional results every time. To complete your vintage style meat slicer, an optional vintage style stand will elegantly complement your slicer.
Vintage Style Commercial Meat Slicer Models
- S9M flywheel meat slicer: Featuring an extra large 370 mm diameter blade, this semi-automatic vintage slicer is ideal for small shops and restaurants, caterers, and delicatessens. Made in Italy, the slicer has an automatic carriage to effectively slice large portions of meat and output multiple slices to the operator’s requirements.
- OMALV300 vintage style flywheel meat slicer: Powered by hand, and featuring a 300 mm diameter blade, this vintage slicer is ideal for butchers, restaurateurs, caterers and delicatessens. With a slicing range between 0 and 4 mm, operators can take comfort knowing that their delicate meats will be sliced appropriately. This model is available in either dark red, black, or ivory.
- OMALH319 heritage meat slicer: Powered by hand, the LH319 Heritage Flywheel Slicer is craftsman-built to the highest standard using high quality modern materials and fitted with the latest safety features. Boasting a large 319 mm diameter blade, this slicer is ideal for extremely thin and precise slicing operations. With a slicing range between 0 and 4 mm, operators can take comfort knowing that their delicate meats will be sliced appropriately. This model is available in either dark red/gold, black/silver, or ivory/green.
Key Features of Traditional & Vintage Commercial Meat Style Slicers
- Constructed from aluminium, stainless steel with a high gloss enamel finish.
- Fully incorporated sharpening device and blade ring guard.
- Adjusting knob allows for cutting of slices from 0 to 4 mm.
- Available in manual or semi-automatic power.
- Tough and tempered blade for added durability and precision.