Turnstile Buying Guide 2021
Purchasing a turnstile and customer access system
Before you purchase a turnstile and customer access system, consider the following:
– The turnstile and customer access system needs to have a purpose. For example, are you intent on maximising security, minimising congestion, or managing the flow of patrons? Each turnstile and customer access system serves a different purpose, so it is important you check the specifications and features.
– Turnstiles and customer access systems can manage patronage, deliver valuable data insights and be used for other purposes that can be tailored to your requirements.
– Consider the layout of your organisation or business. Where will you place the turnstile and customer access system and how will that enhance your operations and the customer’s experience? You need to ensure the turnstile and customer access system blends in with the surrounds and will appropriately direct and control traffic where required.
– Turnstiles and customer access systems need to fit in with the rest of the business. Will you need railing and other partitions to make it effective? Make sure you think about complementary fixtures to ensure the turnstile and customer access system serves its purpose and is not avoided or misused by patrons.
Turnstile and Customer Access Systems Features to Consider
Consider the following features and characteristics when shopping for a turnstile or Customer Access system:
– Rigid and durable construction: A turnstile and customer access system will be used many times throughout the day with consistent throughput. It is essential that the turnstile and customer access system has been manufactured from rigid and durable materials so that it can withstand all types of use, including incidental bumps and knocks.
– Suitable for constant use: Our turnstiles & customer access systems are solidly constructed and carefully installed to manage the constant use. Turnstiles and customer access systems need to operate effectively throughout the day to ensure they restrict unauthorised access, prevent people exiting without paying and provide a welcoming entrance to the venue without discouraging patrons.
– Custom features: Turnstiles and customer access systems should offer custom features so that you can tailor and adjust to suit your needs and requirements. Customisable features include panic features, lighting, multi-directional swing, locking features and more.
– Tamper proof: Turnstiles and customer access systems must be tamper proof to be effective. They should not unexpectedly reverse to allow patrons to exit the venue without following proper procedures. With proper maintenance, our turnstile systems will operate effectively. Some turnstile systems feature strobes and alarms to alert owners of misuse.