GPR Series Belt Driven Meat Slicer - Belt Driven Meat Slicers
The GPR series of manual meat slicers are light-duty and belt-driven. Available in a range of sizes, they are ideal for caterers, restaurants, small/medium kitchens and delicatessens.
The Model GPR series of belt-driven meat slicers have been designed for precision slicing. Perfect for small cafés, restaurants and convenience stores.
- Manufactured in anodised aluminium and stainless steel to resist the corrosive effects of salts and acids.
- Removable carriage for easy cleaning.
- Micrometric adjusting knob allows for cutting of slices up to 15mm.
- Self contained inbuilt and shielded sharpening device.
- Forced ventilation to motor.
- Belt driven blade.
- Blade ring guard.
- Low voltage switching.
- Safety guard.
- Extended LSD handle.
- Mechanical safety interlock to prevent the blade being exposed when the carriage is removed for cleaning. (Model 300 only).
|240V single phase motor:||50Hz||50Hz||50Hz|
|Operating Temp Range:||+5°C - +40°C||+5°C - +40°C||+5°C - +40°C|
|Net weight (kg):||12.5||15||23|
|Max. Slice thickness (mm):||15||15||15|